Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Simple way to enable just my personal macros in Excel (& Office) 2007

Hi Jan Karel

add it to the "open all files from" folder

I had never noticed that feature in the General section of Advanced
options
Thanks for drawing my attention to it.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Jan Karel Pieterse" wrote in message
Hi LurfysMa,

No such file on either the old (Office 2000) system where the macros
work or the new (OFfice 2007) system where they don't unless I enable
all macros.

Did you copy the personal.xls from old to new system?
If so, you'd best add that folder to your trusted locations list AND
add it to the "open all files from" folder.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
http://www.jkp-ads.com
Member of:
Professional Office Developer Association
www.proofficedev.com