Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Criteria Based List

Hi,

Set up a criteria range which includes the title of the Date field on the
first row and the second row will have 5/31/2007. You then do this command
Data, Filter, Advanced Filter, Unique records (checkbox) command. In the
dialog box you specify the Data source including the title, the criteria
range, as discussed above, and any cell in a blank area for the output. You
also specify Copy to a new location.

If you need more detail let me know.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"jackie" wrote:

Hi-

I am trying to create a list of unique records based on the following data.
I want the list to give me Name if Date = 5/31/2007
A B C
Month Name Location
4/30/2007 John Doe Region 1
5/31/2007 John Doe Region 1