Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Changing Columns to rows in a spreadsheet

hi,
I still stuck on 2003. I would assume that it would be on the menu bar
Editpastespecialtranspose. that is where is has been since xl97 but MS may
have moved it. follow trevors suggestion. it's the same as mine.

Regards
FSt1

"PamelaO" wrote:

Do you know where this is in Office 2007?

"FSt1" wrote:

hi.
editpastespecialtranspose

regards
FSt1

"PamelaO" wrote:

I have data that I am cutting and pasting into excel. It currently is set up
to have all the data in columns instead of rows. Is there any way to pivot
the data so that it is put into rows? For example:

Currently the data is like this:

First Name
Last Name
Email
Address
Zip

I want it like this: First Name Last Name Email Address Zip

It would be greatly appreciated any help.