Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre Ron Coderre is offline

Default How do I find the next blank cell in a range?

I'm guessing that there's more to this story....

What do you ultimately want to do after you find the blank cell?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"EazyCure" wrote:

Hey there all -
I am sure that this is terribly simple, but it has eluded me thus far. I am
trying to figure out how to find the first blank cell in a range. I am
working on creating a time sheet, and I need to be able to find the first
blank cell in a specific range of cells. I have found information on finding
the first blank cell in a single column, but this will be a two column range
that I am working with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.