Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default Formulas

=MIN(E7,L7,S7,Z7) will give the lowest price.

You will need code (I think) for the colour change but I don't how the code
can be triggered.

"skyjewels" wrote:

I am trying to make a formula that gives me the lowest price at a named cell.
eg. E7,L7,S7,Z7 are different prices, I want the lowest price to be at AD.

The other issue I have is that each one represents a different colour.
eg. E7 -green, L7 -purple, S7 -orange, Z7 -pink.
I want the lowest price to be at cell AD, but also colour coded.
--
skyjewels