Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] BvMcLaughlin@gmail.com is offline

Default Hide/unhide TAB Script

Initially I wanted to group TABs together i.e. if i clicked on a TAB
five TABs pertaining to that TAB woud show up and the others would not
be seen, but i learned through this:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...740ea26a7a5570

thread that i couldn't but one of the members named otto Moehrbach
posted this script to unhide TABs

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In Sheets(Array("One", "Two", "Three"))
ws.Visible = True
Next ws
End Sub

Now this is great but I need a little more. What I would like to do
is, well ill explain through example. Lets say I want an Excel
document with 6 TABs (A, B, C, D, E, F) but really there are 30
TABs. When I open the Excel document I would like it to open in TAB
"A" all the time and with tabs 1-12 and 1a-12a Hidden. Now 1-12 and
1a-12a should be or stay hidden when A, B, C, or D is active. Now
when I activate "E" I would like TABs 1-12 to show and TABs A - F to
hide, and the same would go for TAB "F" it would hide A - F and show
only 1a-12a. Now I'm guessing I would need some sort of "BACK" TAB
to show up in "E" and "F" so that I can get back to showing A-F and
hiding 1-12 and 1a-12a.

I hope that made sense, if you need more clarification please just
ask, I am using Excel 2002, in windows XP, thanks for any halp you can
provide.