Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
UT UT is offline

Default Blank fields

I have similar problem. The code below did not work for me. I have data
copied on sheet 2 from sheet 1 and want to display non-blank and non-zero
cells.

Thanks,
Upasana

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try this idea
Sub fillinblanksfromabove()
For Each c In Range("a3:a12")
If c = "" Then c.Value = c.Offset(-1)
Next

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"sgdav" wrote in message

I have a work sheet set up with blank fields of varying distances (e.g.
see
below example, 1 line gap, 3 line gap) between a large amount of data in a
specifc column, where blank fields exist in the column I'd like to copy
the
last data above it to populate the blank field. I've been trying to use
isblank for this command but have had no success. Can anyone advise an
appropriate formula?

Row Column A
1 10000003
2 10000104