Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Jan Karel Pieterse Jan Karel Pieterse is offline

Default Simple way to enable just my personal macros in Excel (& Office) 2007

Hi LurfysMa,

These are my own personal macros. How do I enable them without opening
the doors to potential malware?

You can tell Excel 2007 to trust all macros in a specific folder on your
drive:

- click the Office button and choose Excel Options
- Click "Trust Center" and click the "Trust Center Settings" button
- Click the "Trusted Locations" tab and click the "Add new location"
button to add a new folder as a trusted location.
- OK your way back to Excel.

Might be needed to restart Excel after this to make it work.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
http://www.jkp-ads.com
Member of:
Professional Office Developer Association
www.proofficedev.com