Jeff Koons

Default Disable Query Refresh warning dialog box in Excel 2003

I'm using Office 2003. I have an Excel file that pulls data from a Microsoft
Query. Every time I open the Excel file, a 'Query Refresh' dialog box appears
allowing me to choose between 'Enable automatic refresh' or 'Disable
automatic refresh'. I want to be able to permanently disable this box from
appearing every time I open the file. I was told that this dialog box in
Office XP would allow you to select to not see it again, but this option is
not available in Office 2003. I have tried every setting I can think of, but
nothing seems to work. Also, there seem to be questions from other users
about this, but it seems that no one has any answers.