Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BPadfield BPadfield is offline

Default 2003: Freezing spreadsheet

Some additional information re the above query. When i open the worksheet as
soon as I select a cell, it is selected but as i move the mouse all the other
cell are selected as well and i can not get out of this situation unless i
close down the worksheet, I can not select anything else, its as if the mouse
is holding the key down permemently.

"BPadfield" wrote:

Hi
The spreadsheet freezes, I can not select a cell or carryout any formatting
at all, I have to close by carring out CtrlALTDel. May mouse takes the form
of a rectanualr page.
Can anyone help.
This sometimes occurs as soon as i open the spreadsheet whil other times
will let me open and occur after a short period of time when I have added
data.
I have tried reloading EXCEL but this does not seem to make any difference
Thanks