Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MartinW MartinW is offline

Default cursor in cell 3000+ rows down. why?

Hi Travis,

Used range in your template perhaps?
Take a look here.

HTH
Martin

"Travis" wrote in message
I consider myself an excel power user but this has me stumped. Whenever I'm
working with a workbook with multiple tabs and I tab from one to another,
strange thing often (but not always) happens. It will show the worksheet
with
A1 in the upper left corner, normal as you please. But when I hit, for
instance, the right arrow key, it moves me from cell A3284 to cell B3284.
It
does this in most if not all files I work with. Why is A3284 the presumed
"live" cell when I tab to a new worksheet? Once I have moved the "live"
cell
to my actual work area, it seems to remember it until I close the file and
open it the next time, when it starts all over.

What gives?