Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mike Defillo Mike Defillo is offline

Default How do I work on one page without seeing other pages

It appears that would take quite some time. It is probably not worth doing. I
am using 2007. I was looking for more of a one button solution. "Single page
worksheet view" or something to that effect. Thanks for your input.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Excel has a great number of columns and rows.

256 columns and 65536 rows in versions 97 through 2003

16384 and 1,000,000+ in version 2007.

These cannot be deleted but can be hidden if you don't want to see them.

Select all columns and rows you don't like and FormatColumnHide and
FormatRowHide.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 07:01:03 -0700, Mike Defillo
wrote:

Just as you would with MS Word it may go to a second page if the first one is
full but why does Excel show other pages to the right of the page I am
working? When I scroll to the right the page keeps going and going. I do not
need all that page, at least not this time? I thought print layout only shows
one page but the other pages are still visible. It is not a big deal but I
made up a 8-1/2" X 11" time card with Excel and don't need to see all the
rest of the stuff. It prints as I expect (1 page) but on screen I just want
to see 1 8-12/" X 11" sheet when I open it?

Thank for your input
Mike

"Harimau" wrote:

What do you mean by one page? As in one worksheet, or as in print layout?

"Mike Defillo" wrote:

How do I work on one page without seeing other pages on my monitor. I only
want to see one page at a time, not multiple pages.
Mike