Bill Nash

Default How do I reference non-contiguous columns in another sheet and th.

I have a worksheet that contains several years of montlhy data on cost
increases and decreases. I have another sheet w/ one column that summarizes
the first quarter's data. How do I fill across on the second sheet so that
the cells contain the correct data from the monthly sheet and the correct
forlmulas from the first column on the quarterly sheet? This means the second
sheet has to reference non-contiguous columns on the first sheet.
This

Thank you

Bill Nash