Bob Phillips

Probably just disabled.

Try this. In the VBE immediate window, type

Application.Commandbars(1).Enabled=True

You then can go to ToolsCustomize and check all the toolbars (Formatting,
Standard, etc.)

--

HTH

RP

"Victor" wrote in message
I ran a macro recently from a very reliable source. afterwards, the menu

and
toolbars stopping appearing when I would open up excel.

I have right and left clicked everything on the spreadsheet, and nothing.

have also searched all my files for .xlb files, as previousy suggested,

even
my hidden files, and no file came up with that extension.

What do I do? Would the .xlb file be on the CD?

Thanks,
Victor