Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stanley Stanley is offline

Default Active cell highlight

Hi Dave

I have the following copied into the VB and safe it as .xla.

Static LastChange
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
If LastChange = Empty Then
LastChange = ActiveCell.Address
End If
Range(LastChange).EntireColumn.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Range(LastChange).EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
ActiveCell.EntireColumn.Interior.ColorIndex = 15
ActiveCell.EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = 15
LastChange = ActiveCell.Address
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

It looks perfect on the existing Excel.

I close all the Excel, and open a new Excel spreadsheet. Then, I loss this
function. I check in VB, it is there. I check in Add-Ins, it is already
checked/ticked, and what I can do to make it activated for all Excel I open?

Thanks.
stanley

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

maybe....

you may want to try Chip Pearson's Rowliner:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

E wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know if there was a way to have an active cell always in
yellow or any color.

Example: If the active cell is moved around, the active cell will be always
in yellow.

Thank you in advance

--

Dave Peterson