jbaker

Default How do I set up an If statement to look beyond the previous cell .

I need an If statement that allows me to calculate a value without having to
have an entry in each cell to calculate with. Then I need to be able to
figure an average using all cells included in the range and have that number
fill the cells in the column that correspond to the cells in the range used
for the average. I.E. If I have a value on day 1, but don't have a value to
enter until day 5, I need to use those two values to calculate a value. Now I
need to average that value using all of the days.

Can an If statement do that?