Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default unable to see postings after 6/5/07

Kim,

The Microsoft web interface with the newsgroup is broken.

You will be able to see messages on the newsgroup directly via a news server
(such as
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...eet.functions), or
via the Google archive
(http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...ctions/topics).

Most of us don't use the Microsoft web interface, so we can see and answer
the questions.
--
David Biddulph

"Kim" wrote in message
I am unable to see postings after 6/5/07 on discussion lists and have been
notified of replies. But since I can't see anything after 6/5, I can't see
them. Please respond to this email so that I can fix this? No one from our
organization can see after 6/5 either, so I don't know if it is a
Microsoft
problem or our organization. Our systems people think it is whoever
monitors
the discussion list, but someone must see it if I am getting replies. I'd
prefer to submit without the entire board seeing my address, but have no
other microsoft support contact-