Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
instereo911 via OfficeKB.com instereo911 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Get last in row

Good afternoon everyone,

I have a sheet that has 4 different workbooks (Sheet 1, Sheet 2, Sheet 3,
Sheet 4) that i need to get data from. The workbooks are the same templt for
each one.

Sheet 1 - Sheet 4
A B C D E F
G H
1 (merged cell ) 06/01/2007 (merged
cell) 06/02/2007
2 unit opened closed rtd ending opened closed
rtd
3 AM 123 45 68 79 101
65 48
4 BB 458 98 213 65 520
301 230
5 CC 99 52 32 55 50
32 10

I have 7 days on each sheet (because it will only fit about 7 days per sheet)

My goal is to say on another sheet "If unit is "AM" then go to and get the
last "RTD" that was entered from Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3 or Sheet 4"

Make sense? Hopefully I don't have to re-do my whole sheet... btw - I have no
idea on how to use VBA and Macros... (little more complication)

Thanks again everyone!!