Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JasonG JasonG is offline

Default Linking Cells from different worksheets

Thank you in advance to anyone who attempts to answer this post. I have a
total of 6 excel spreadsheets that I would like to link to each other. 5 of
them could be considered 'child' sheets and one 'parent' or master sheet. On
the 5 child sheets, each will contain text and numbers and a sum at the end.
On the parent sheet I would like to have 6 tabs. One tab for each child
sheet that is a constantly updating copy of changes made in child sheet.
After those 5 tabs I would like to have a 6th tab that is a grand total of
the previous 5 tabs. It should contain copies of all the other 5 tabs, one
on top of the other, and then a sum total at the end.

I would then like to have a copy of that 'total tab' on 2nd tab on each of
the child spread sheets. Is something like this possible?