Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jeffa Jeffa is offline

Default 2 Conditions + Sum of a colum matching those conditions

Ok.. I've spent the last 2 hours reading this area trying to find a close
enough match to what I am looking for. I know this will be simple.. but I've
ended up having to post.. I'm sorry :(.

This is what I have..

Col c = windows desktop or windows laptop
Col g = It's monthly $ charge
Col o = Who it is owned by (Finance companies)

I would like to have a breakdown of Desktops laptops with a cost item.. For
example

If col c = "Windows Desktop" & Col o = "HP Finance" Sum(g:g) (what's left
after the 2 conditions are met.

Hope that makes sense.. I'd love some help :)
Regards,

Jeffrey