Debra Dalgleish

To return the discount for the selected customer, you can use a VLookup
formula. There are instructions and examples he

There's a sample file that uses Data Validation and VLookup formulas he

http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Function

Under Data Validation, look for 'Order Form'

Vic from Texas wrote:
I have an excel spreadsheet of customers. I also created a form that
contains a "list box" to display customer name. By selecting a customer, I
want to be able display certain fields (address, cust no.) from my customers
record in my excel spreadsheet list. How do I go about it?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List