RagDyer

If you're looking to insert a line break within an individual cell, use:
<Alt <Enter
--

HTH,

RD

"KatoKat" wrote in message
I have a huge report that contains the following columns. Box number and box
content description. My problem is the description field contains multiple
entries seperated by a carriage return / line break. Box #0001 has 3 entries
for it's description. Box #0002 has 2 entries. What I need to end up with is
3 "rows" of Box #0001 each with it's own seperated text string. And 2 "rows"
of Box #0002 with it's seperated text strings. Please Help