Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I can't see my last post, but its been answered- help!

Amanda,

Post with a real email address, and then we can contact you directly. But of course, you probably
won't be able to see this either, but just on the off chance that you do....

In any case, the one reply that you did receive didn't actually work for your problem.

But this does. In cell B3, enter the formula

=INT(SUM($B$2:B2)/90)*250-SUM($A$3:A3)

and copy to the right (this assumes that your sample table starts in cell A1).

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Amanda" wrote in message