GMCAR3

Default Extracting Data from another spreadsheet

Hi,

I'm trying to write a macro that will take data from one
spreadsheet and put it into another then hard code it.
The formulas are hard coded because the spreadsheet that
the data is coming from changes. Each time it changes I
want to run a macro to put the data into another sheet.
How do I tell it, when the data is extracted to put it in
the first available/empty row? The macro that I did, just
writes over the previous data that was extracted. By the
way, I'm using Excel 97 on a Windows2000 workstation.