Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Linking Cells from different sheets

Please learn to use the proper terminology and then state your problem.
Otherwise it is sometimes confusing.
a file is called a workBOOK and it has workSHEETS.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"JasonG TX" <JasonG
wrote in message
Here is what I am trying to do. I have 6 total spreadsheet, 5 that could
be
considered 'child' spreadsheets (we will call them SheetA, SheetB, etc)
and 1
'parent' sheet (Sheet1). Each 'child' sheet will contain 50 or more rows
and
columns of data, including a sum at the end. There will be additions and
deletions of rows on a regular basis.

The 'parent' sheet, (Sheet1) will have 6 tabs on it, one that displays an
constantly updating copy of each 'child' sheet, and then the 6th tab will
be
a cumulative of all of the previous tabs, one on top of the other. Then
at
the bottom of that sheet I would like a sum of all the above numbers.

To top it off, on each the child sheets I would like a continuously
updated
copy of the 6th tab (totals) of the parent sheet. Is this at all possibe?