Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default if statement to shade cells (more than 3 conditions)

I don't really understand what you're trying to do...

For one thing, you *can't* have a number that is "= -0.1 but <= -0.150".
If a number is < -0.15 then it is by definition < -0.10

I'm also not sure what you meant by "once the results are in" - are you
looking for an automatic (event-based) macro, or one that you invoke
manually?

In article ,
Lola wrote:

First, thank you for your posting, they are very helpful.
I am having kind of the same problem than Mo2 with the difference that the
cells that need to shade are in different table, but within the same
worksheet.
This is an example of what I am trying to do:

If cell value is = -0.1 but <= -0.150 then color the cell in green
I do have formulas that will calculate the different values, lets say:
A1-B1 = -0.125

Please note: I only want to create a macro that change color once the
results are in. I do notwant to include the formulas. I created a botton to
have the macro assign to it.

Thank you so much for any suggestions you might have