Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Boards Broken in Browsers

3 or 4 years ago MS had a different web interface that wasn't "too bad". I
liked it enough to use as my regular way of accessing the groups. Then they
changed it to its current configuration which is downright horrible. I'm
still registered at the website but now I only use it if I'm having a
problem accessing through OE (which is almost never).

Biff

"JLatham" <HelpFrom @ Jlathamsite.com.(removethis) wrote in message
Tuesday - June 5, 2007: Myself and others are being notified of responses
but cannot view those responses in web browsers. I can see them in
Outlook
Express.

Frustrating to all, wasting people's time in many cases - I saw one post
with the same answer given by almost a dozen people - no doubt because
they
could not see the previous responses from others.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.