Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gatz gatz is offline

Default Hyperlink Update?

I have a "picture" from a SolidWorks 2d drawing file inserted into a *.docx
and it appears OK as I first drew it. The drawing exists on the same
computer that I'm using for Word. (No network)

I've since made some changes to the SW drawing....

How does one UPDATE the "picture" to any changes made in the original SW
drawing?

With *.docx open, I've closed the SW drawing with changes made, used
ctrl+click on the "picture" to re-open the hyperlink to the SW drawing (which
in turn opens up the SW drawing), but the changes made in SW are not shown in
*.docx

Also, I've tried saving the *.docx and re-opening it with / without SW being
opened at the same time to no avail.

I know this is probably simple, but HOW is the UPDATE performed?