Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
OSK OSK is offline

Default Output to calendar

Hi:

If I'm understanding your issue, I guess is pretty much simpler to use
Project or even the Outlook calendar and tasks than trying to get all this
information into Excel; Why don't you try it?.... Hope it helps

"Mary" wrote:

I'm sure there is a simple solution for this, but I'm new to tring to do very
much with Excel. I have a list of tasks that are due on dates over a 6
months period. I would like to create a calendar for each month and for each
month lists each tasks that occurs on on the appropriate day of the month.
How do I do this? Spreadsheet has a task, date on each row.