Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ricowyder ricowyder is offline

Default change cell colors for 2 seconds

On 5 Jun., 14:11, JE McGimpsey wrote:
One way:

Const nWAITSECONDS As Long = 2

'Your code here

ActiveCell.Interior.ColorIndex = 6
Application.Wait Now + TimeSerial(0, 0, nWAITSECONDS)
ActiveCell.Interior.ColorIndex = xlColorIndexNone

In article .com,

ricowyder wrote:
Dear users,

I have already a macro running for activecell actvated by ctrl + f. To
ensure my colleagues, that the macro did its job, I would like to
change the color of the cell for 1 or 2 seconds. Can anybody assists?
I recorded a macro and changed the color to yellow and back to 'no
fill'. But the macro is too fast - you don't see anything. Is there a
possibility to define how many seconds the macro should wait between
yellow and no fill?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Regards,

Rico- Zitierten Text ausblenden -