Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default change cell colors for 2 seconds

Look at ontime http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

--
HTH

Bob

"ricowyder" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear users,

I have already a macro running for activecell actvated by ctrl + f. To
ensure my colleagues, that the macro did its job, I would like to
change the color of the cell for 1 or 2 seconds. Can anybody assists?
I recorded a macro and changed the color to yellow and back to 'no
fill'. But the macro is too fast - you don't see anything. Is there a
possibility to define how many seconds the macro should wait between
yellow and no fill?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Regards,

Rico