Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Neil T Neil T is offline

Default Pivot table calculated field

I have created a pivot table to display salary information for employees
across several departments and job titles. From the salary column I have
created several data fields: Count of Salaries, Avg Salary, Max Salary, Min
Salary. I would like to create several addtional fields as follows: Median
Salary, 25th percentile, 50th percentile, and 75th percentile.

I have been unable to create Calculated fields to display these values. Any
idea as to how I can do this? Thanks in advance.