Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default Date Generation

If current date is in A1:

in B1: =A1+29
Substantiation Due Date
in C1: =Date(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+3,DAY(A1)) Three Month Follow Up

HTH

"Amanda" wrote:

I'm researching a way to do the following utilizing Excel:

I need to generate several dates, based on an original date. This data will
help our caseworkers know their upcoming deadlines.

For example: Based on the current date, which is June 04, 2007, the
Substantiation Due Date (always 29 days from the current date) would be July
3, 2007; the Three Month Follow Up (always three months from current date)
would be Sept. 04, 2007, etc...

What would be the best way to accomplish this?

--
Thanks!