Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

Default Duplicate Worksheets XLS:1 and XLS:2

you acidently hit <Window<new Window
just select one of them and click on the red x at the top right of that
window. (not of EXCEl just that window. you will be left with one copy
without the -1 or -2. Save it even if you have made no changes or when you
open it again the two copies will open.
It is a useful tool, but can be annoying when you don't expect it.

"Howeecow" wrote:

I have no idea what I did and nobody in my company knows this answer....
someone plesae help!!

I have a worksheet that when I open I get two copies of it for instance
mayquery.xls:1 and mayquery.xls:2

I don't need two copies and I am not sure how to close or get rid of the
second copy.

Does anyone have that answer???

Thanks!