Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kent Kent is offline

Default Auto Filter function only provide 2 criteria input

Dear Bob,

Thanks for your reply.
For example, I want to filter out the rows which column A is any of the
characters from A to F, how the formula at helper column should be please?

Kent

"Bob Phillips" hx.gbl...
You could add a helper column and create a formula that checks the 6
criteria and returns TRUE or FALSE, and then filter by that helper column.

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Kent" wrote in message
Dear all,

I want to auto-filter a spreadsheet with 6 criteria, but the auto-filter
function of Excel only let me to input 2 criteria in the same time. Any
alternative way to solve my problem please?

Kent