Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
tom tom is offline

Default Upgrade to 2007

I went ahead and purchased 2007 thinking that newer versions MUST be
better...right??? WRONG. After a day of frustration with the down-graded user
interface I promptly UNinstalled the upgrade and went back to my 2002.
I cannot believe how SLOW it has become and the absolutely cheesy interface
made my jaw hit the desk when I first saw it! I imagine I COULD eventually
get used to the new interface...but WHY change something that people are
familiar with??? Someone made the comment in this string about people saying
that "nothing works"....well it took me about 5 minutes just to figure out
how to unhide a hidden sheet!!!!

FOR SALE: a like-new-rarely-used Excel 2007

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

So you're a big fan of 2007 eh?

--
HTH

Bob

"Bob Flanagan" wrote in message
. ..
I've been compiling a list of Excel 2007 bugs.
http://www.add-ins.com/Excel%202003%20versus%202007.htm
Wait as long as you can....

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

"PA" wrote in message
We have been using Office 2002 for 4 years, with approxiately 6000 users,
have a large selection of macros used by many of our users.
The question we are interested in is how much difficulty will be
experienced
with Excel if we upgrade Office to version 2007.
Thanks