Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Help required.....35 hours later :(

Mitch,

I suspect that you didn't get an answer previously because your question
lacks clarity and I note you've asked it in exactly the same way as last
time. I certainly don't understand what you mean so perhaps you could
re-phrase and possibly provide examples of what your are trying to achieve.

Mike

"mc" wrote:

hi all
well
i want to create a drop down list and some of my selections have a "symbol"
but when i go use the drop down all i get is R or U anything BUT the symbol
what do i do to make it show the symbol
HELP
regards
mitch