Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default copy cells

.I'm trying to copy a cell range in a cell, then copy down that cell
without
the range changing in each cell. It seems to automatically drop down the
range per cell. Does this make sense?

If I understand what you are saying, just add the $ in front of the
column/row letter/numbers for the range after copying it into the cell but
before copying that cell down. That is, if your copied range is this...
C2:D14, just change it to $C$2:$D$14 after copying it into the cell, then
copy the cell downward.

Rick