Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How do I test values in 2 different columns in a "sumif" formu

Bob has some details--when one formula is better than the other (and under
different circumstances, each will be better than the other):

ShaneDevenshire wrote:

Hi,

What is the advantage of this over Roger's formula?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A200="value1"),--(B2:B200="value2),C2:C200)

SP doesn't support full columns (not until Excel 200&), but specific ranges.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"SteveS" wrote in message
I want to sum values in column C based on a test of text values in columns
& B. Sumif only seems to support testing the value of one column not two.
Is there a way to accomplish my goal?

--

Dave Peterson