Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Weekend

Hi,

You want to use the WORKDAY(StartDate,Days,Holidays) function. To use this
function you must attach the Analysis ToolPak. Tools, Add-in.

Create a range that contains all Fridays and any other Holidays and
highlight that range for the Holidays argument of the function. The Days
argument can be negative.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Pass Codes" wrote:

I'm trying to schedule a product through up to 4 operations. We do not
operate on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The product has do be made the day
before it is delivered.

Question; if I have to deliver a product on 06/04/07 (Monday). Is there a
way to calculate the final aoperation to the previous Thursday? It needs to
acknowledge Sunday, Saturday, Friday, and Holidays and schedule the operation
for Thursday.

Thanks in advance

Geo