Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default nested vlookup does not work

First, you have too many arguments in your VLOOKUP. I'm not clear on the
rest of what you want so can't assist further until it's clarified.

"Lupe" wrote:

Hi,
I have the following situation:
We have a list with all personnel and a list with members of Pensionfund.
We need to indicate with "No" the empty records and the records with 4 which
means ex member. Where must I indicate the 4, if I put it with a comma before
the false it is invalid. the 4th column contains the values.
=IF(VLOOKUP(A936,'PF members'!A:D,4,4,FALSE)="","No","Yes")
Plse HELP. Thanks, Lupe