Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Yaka Yaka is offline

Default formula for calculating wt gain or loss cumulative in excel

lRoger, thank you so much... the formula works . however when I copy down
column B the original weight I put in the formula copies all the way down.
What did I do wrong?.
--
Delightfully requesting your assistance , Yaka

"Yaka" wrote:

I'd like to know how to set up a formula to put my weight in whenever in a
cell and have excel tell me if its a gain or loss and have it doing it
cumulative. Example If I weigh 120 and the next time I put in a weight I'm
122 the answer says 2 then the next time I put in 124 the answer would be 4
then the next time I put in 123 the answer would be 3 etc. in chart form
running vertically. I'm using microsoft Office 2003
--
Delightfully requesting your assistance , Yaka