Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
frpkaren frpkaren is offline

Default Locked Cells & List Boxes in Template

I've set up a protected Excel template with locked cells so users can tab to
the cells that need to be filled in. I have five columns in which they
wanted to have a drop down list so they can select the appropriate heading
for each column. Once you tab to the last of these columns with the drop
down list, the next tab takes you to the first of these five columns instead
of going to the next cell to be filled in. You can click into the next
unlocked cell, but I'd rather have the users still be able to tab to the next
unlocked cell.