Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shailesh Shah Shailesh Shah is offline

Default Moving around Excel sheets

In addition, if you can't see all the sheets tab , you may scroll sheet tab
with the four navigation arrows or drag the horizontal scroll bar to the left
side to accommodate more sheets tabs to view.

BTW you may download my add-ins "workbook navigation.xla" which has many
options working with large no. of sheets\workbooks from below site.

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

Regards,

Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
(Excel Add-ins Page)
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

"SB" wrote:

How can I go to end of the sheets in an Excel file, instead pressing Ctrl+Pg
Up. If excel file has 20 sheets, it is hard to press short cut 19 times. Is
there any short cut for this? Thanks.