Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Excel: How copy all rows that have a given column entry?

Hi

Assuming your data has headers in row 1.
Mark the block of data.
DatafilterAutofilter
Choose the dropdown on the column required and choose Custom
Set the parameters to Greater than and 0

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Motown Mick" wrote in message
Dear Gord,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, I think I need a more
detailed response. I am not sure how to "filter on [my] criterion".
I did
DataFilterAutofilter. A check appeared beside the Autofilter
indicator,
but nothing else happened. Is there any more you can add to your
reply that
might provide me the missing information I need to accomplish my task?

Mick

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

How about DataFilterAutofilter?

Filter on your criterion then copy the results to the clipboard.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 31 May 2007 10:46:02 -0700, Motown Mick
wrote:

Do you know a quick and efficient method on how to mark or flag
somehow, and
copy to the clipboard, all the rows in a worksheet that have an
entry in a
given column, or set of columns, that conforms to some criterion
(greater
than zero, in my case)?