Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Brooks Brooks is offline

Default Can I select Multiple Items in a Chart

On May 31, 10:12 am, "Andy Pope" wrote:
Hi,

You can select All or 1.
In non 2007 you can make use of the F4 button.
Select the first individual bar and format it. Move to the next bar and
press F4 to apply same formatting.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excelhttp://www.andypope.info"Brooks" wrote in message

oups.com...

I have a simple Bar Chart, and can't seem to figure out if there is a
way to select, say 5 of the bars and apply color formatting to those 5
all at once. I can select all, and then on the next mouse click, I
can select an individual bar, but in holding down the CTRL, SHIFT, and
ALT keys, I cannot seem to select mutiple items. Is this possible?
Maybe I am trying to group them for formatting purposes.

Thanks,
Brooks

Thanks Andy!

Brooks