Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I size a worksheet ? ( make smaller )

Select rows and columns you don't want to view and hide them.

To not see the row and column headers go to ToolsOptionsView and uncheck row
and column headers.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 31 May 2007 09:55:00 -0700, MartyH
wrote:

Hi,

I made a sheet that has a few simple calculators on it, and I would like to
limit the size of the excel sheet to only what needs to be viewed, say 20
columns and twenty rows.I would also like to be able to get rid of the column
and row numbers and letters. Any help will be appreciated, I realize these
may be simple tasks but I can't find the answers anywhere.

Thnak You,