Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Freshman Freshman is offline

Default Command Button

Dear experts,

I've a command button on a worksheet. When clicked, an user form will show
up. However, when I want to change the caption on the command button by right
clicking it, it didn't response to show a short cut menu. So, I cannot change
the caption. I checked some information on internet, they also stated the
same method by right click to get a menu then choose Properties.... Anyway, I
cannot make it. Is there something wrong with the button? How to correct it
so that I can change the caption. Please kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.