filo666

Default A difficult thing to do¡¡¡¡¡¡

Hello everyone, I have a program that when you type a code and press a button
a macro automatically discount one of the code from stock, my problem is that
my boss want that wen you execute the macro in one cell appears the
substraction date of the code.
The problem is that if I use the now() function the following day the
registration date change, and also if I make a macro that copy the column and
paste the column as values, the program doesn't going to work when I type
another code, if I make a macro that retype the formulas in the cells, it
will errease all the last cells.

PLEASE HELP I'm having trouble in my job ans I really need to do something
with this.

Gratefully