Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default add individual data points to a bar chart of averages

Hi,

How are you plotting the data points - as columns or line? and also could
you show us dummy data layed out so we can understand what you data looks
like. If you plot a clustered column chart you could show the average for
each cluster as a line within the cluster or as a single point.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"lenos" wrote:

I have groups of data points in categories. I can easily calculate the
average in each category and show these as a bar chart, but is it possible to
show the individual data pioints in each category as well?

Thanks,